Posted by Armchair Consultant on July 14, 2010 at 14:21:51:
In Reply to: 97.3 Radio Now's Airstaff Announced posted by BK on July 14, 2010 at 00:34:18:
- Wow. BLOOMINGTON, IL to Milwaukee. Big jump. Wonder how cheap they got him. Wonder how long he'll last.
- So Jackson Blue IS coming, as hinted on his Twitter last week. Voicetracked middays. As much as I hate non-live&local, especially when they're attempting to take down the Kiss FM powerhouse, I would take Jackson Blue over JoJo any day as JoJo phones it in, and Jackson Blue's voicetracked phoners trump.
- No idea who this Riggs is, but let's take bets on how many times per shift he says 100.9 Radio Now instead of 97.3. I doubt he will be better than Craig Carson.
- Jesse Mitchell did not do Late Nights at Kiss FM. He did (basically) part-time pay overnights and was never promoted, so he left. Prior to that, he got several DUIs and in several fights at station events in MN.
- Wierd that they need 2 imaging directors for the cluster, especially in today's economy and in today's formula of quick punch imaging. A lot of places have gone to one guy for the entire group.
- If it was Connie & Curtis in the morning (which I still hate that name), you would think they would have said it with this announcement. Seems fishy.
- I'm sure weekends will be super tracked with Premium Choice talent.
: Mornings? Connie and Curtis!
Post a Followup