Posted by A Look on January 20, 2010 at 11:17:21:
In Reply to: Re: MN Three Eagles Communications raises for Haiti posted by .. on January 19, 2010 at 15:45:34:
: but as for radio i'm not sure. maybe some of the -AMs will simulcast. sadly our fine local newspapers havent reported anything on this telethon thus far.
Haven't heard about any stations simulcasting the big "Hope For Haiti" TV broadcast tonight, but as for web sites:
- WIBA-AM seems to be the best, having dedicated significant portions of their web sites to Haiti news updates and ways people can help including donating their time and money.
- All the other Clear Channel stations are at least displaying one banner ad at the top of the web site with a link to donate to the Red Cross. 92.1 The Mic is a "little" better but not as good as IBA AM.
- WTDY has nothing in plain sight, aside from the regular RSS feed of "CBS News".
- Magic 98 has a recipe for Sweet Potato Slices. In other words, absolutely nothing regarding the tragedy.
- The New Q106 reminds you that you can now hear them in Iowa County. In other words, absolutely nothing regarding the tragedy.
- MadisonjAMZ.com wants to send you to Disney On Ice. Nothing there either.
Post a Followup